Tuesday, January 26, 2021

COVID TRIPLE THREAT (CT3): ALL my symptoms VANISHED after I used these 3 things

 


COVID TRIPLE THREAT (CT3)

Is it possible to STOP a COVID-19 infection in its tracks,

with simple methods that cost about a DOLLAR?

 

Decide for yourself!

This is not medical advice. I cannot state for sure that I have a “cure” for COVID-19, and if you are experiencing symptoms of

COVID, you should follow the CDC’s guidelines. I knew I always had the option to go see a doctor, but I never needed to

because ALL symptoms vanished within hours.  When I researched these ingredients, I understood WHY it probably worked.


When it comes to COVID-19, 

an ounce of prevention is worth 100 pounds of cure.


Even Tony Fauci will tell you: The best way to stop a pandemic is to STOP TRANSMISSION.

But vaccines DO NOT STOP TRANSMISSION. The best way to prevent transmission is to not become infected, but if you DO, make sure you limit the amount of time you are transmissible, so you

are less likely to infect any other person. MANY people have used these DIRT CHEAP methods against COVID-19, but they

are not being publicized.  


These methods use the same tactics that are used by winning sports teams.  

You need a strong offense, a strong defense, and methods to avoid injury & recover quickly.


   Here’s what I used:

STRONG OFFENSE

STRONG DEFENSE

QUICK RECOVERY

An Essential Oil that’s

scientifically proven to kill

Coronaviruses quickly.

 It has been used for

centuries as an antibiotic,

and many Naturopaths

say they recommend this

oil more than anything.

About 25 cents a dose.

An affordable herbal formula that

increases the natural killer cells in your

immune system. You can get it locally

or online (it has nearly 5,000

5-star reviews) and for over 20 years

it’s worked for me to prevent influenza

(which has the same fatal flaw

as a coronavirus) 100% of the time

(used correctly). About 85 cents per dose.

A powerful,

easy-to-make fizzy

drink with 3 simple

ingredients you likely

already have at home. 

If you don’t have them

all, a friend or neighbor

probably will.

I made this for FREE.


SEE THE EVIDENCE

See the Research

and Testimonials

SEE THE EVIDENCE

See the Research and

Testimonials

SEE THE EVIDENCE

 See the Research and

Testimonials


These methods are DIRT CHEAP to use!!!  It cost me less than $2 to beat this virus. I highlighted the "route" I used, in yellow.

WELLNESS FORMULA
# in Container
RetailTax
Total Cost
Cost per pill
1 DoseDoses perCost of 1-10 doses
Price9.25%(# of capsules)containerCost of 1 doseI usually just need 1 dose, 6 caps
Wellness Formula Capsules (Amazon)240$32.55$3.01$35.56$0.154to660to40$0.59to$0.89$0.59to$8.89
Wellness Formula Capsules (Whole Foods)60$12.99$1.20$14.19$0.244to615to10$0.95to$1.42$0.95to$14.19
OREGANO OIL
ml perRetailTaxTotalCost per1 Dose (in drops) 0.5 ml = 10 dropsDoses per
Cost of 1 dose (check w/a doctor or naturopath for recommended amount)
bottle (est)
Price
9.25%
Cost
ml0.25 ml = 5 dropsContainerCost of 1-3 doses
9.25%Cost per ml# of dropsDoses per containerCost of 1 doseI usually just need 1 dose, 6 caps
Telia Oils Oregano Oil (1 oz) (Amazon)30$22.90$2.12$25.02$1.095to1060to120$0.21tp$0.42$0.21to$1.25
Oreganol P73 Super Strength (Amazon)30$32.89$3.04$35.93$1.205to1060to120$0.30tp$0.60$0.30to$1.80
Oreganol P73 Super Strength (the Vitamin Shoppe)30$59.99$5.55$65.54$2.185to1060to120$0.55to$1.09$0.55to$3.28
Tax
Total Cost
6 tsp = 1 oz
BAKING SODAoz per boxRetail Price0.00%Cost per oz1 Dose (in teaspoons)Doses per containerCost of 1 doseMonthly cost to use daily
Arm & Hammer (Amazon)16$0.89$0.00$0.89$0.060.5to196to192$0.00to$0.01$0.08to$0.31
Arm & Hammer (Safeway)16$1.50$0.00$1.50$0.090.5to196to192$0.01to$0.02$0.23to$0.47
Dollar Store (generic)16$1.00$0.00$1.00$0.060.5to196to192$0.01to$0.01$0.16to$0.31
LEMON or LIME (Citric Acid)# neededTaxTotal costCost per fruitHow much of the fruit is neededDoses per fruitCost of 1 doseMonthly cost to use daily
Lime (from store)1$0.25$0.00$0.25$0.251Lime1$0.25$7.50
Small Lemon (from store)1$0.25$0.00$0.25$0.251Lemon1$0.25$7.50
Lime or lemon off your tree (or a neighbors)1$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.001(either)1$0.00$0.00


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.