Saturday, January 18, 2025

HERE ARE MY BLOG POSTS THAT HAVE BEEN DELETED (Just click these links)

I'm making this page because I've had too many important blog posts removed (the MOST important posts are the ones that get removed). Just scroll down the page to see the posts that were deleted. Thanks to the Wayback Machine, I am able to provide links to these posts that were archived. Deleted posts include the ones about Hydroxycloroquine, Ivermectin, and the lack of safety testing during the Covid trials and more.  The working links are highlighted in yellow

Blogger sent me notices saying these blog posts have been categorized as "MISinformation."  Even though nobody has been able to prove that the information I am posting is actually untrue.  I challenge Google or any other entity to disprove anything that's being said by scientists or doctors in the videos on this website.  


These are the pages (that I'm aware of) that have been deleted by Google (see chart further down the page).  I'm so grateful that multiple people had saved these pages on the Wayback Machine.  PLEASE NOTE it may take a minute for all the information on their database to download (vs. an instant download by Google). The Wayback machine is a Nonprofit that doesn't have the billions in funding resources,, that Google has, so naturally it might take just a little longer for the download. But please just give it a minute, I promise the information is worth it! 

Also please note that some of the Bitchute videos on the Wayback machine have been coming up with this message that say: "Sorry you have been blocked."  Just ignore this message. You can still easily find the video if you go to Bitchute.com and type in the title of the video.  For example, the video that generated this message below, can be found right HERE, on Bitchute. You just have to do a search for the title. I have no idea what caused this message to come up, but just want to let you know there is an easy workaround for it!




If you notice there may be any other pages that have been deleted, you may be able to find them on the Wayback Machine.  Click on the post link below, to see how to find deleted pages. I'm so grateful for the people at the Wayback Machine who are able to keep that archive database up and running.  KEEP FREE SPEECH  - AND TJE TRUTH - ALIVE!  

How to find DELETED VIDEOS and other information that's been REMOVED BY YOUTUBE, Blogger and Other Social Media Sites! Everyone Should Know About The WAYBACK MACHINE!



Please note that any blog post can be deleted once people start to complain about it.  And keep in mind that there are a LOT of people who are incentivized to complain about blog posts when they stand to make a lot of money from the pharmaceutical industry.  It's not just people who are IN the medical and pharmaceutical industries. Think of all the people out there who have INVESTMENTS in these industries.  Big pharma's money pays a LOT of bills, for a LOT of families. So I do understand people trying to make sure that people have a GOOD opinion of the pharmaceutical industry. 

But this doesn't justify the TRUTH being COVERED UP.  Period. So I will continue to post blog pages that convey the truth. If someone can give me a CREDIBLE way to prove that what I'm posting is NOT true, that would be one thing. But nobody has been able to disprove what's being said in these interviews on these pages. 

Just a quick note to Google, I really do appreciate you letting me host this free blog.  I appreciate that for the most part, it's still up and running. But as a strong proponent of free speech and truth-telling, I want to also mention that I'm archiving as much information from this blog, as possible, to share and archive the evidence of all the censorship that has taken place over the last few years. Sorry, but simply saying "The CDC says it's untrue" is no longer a valid argument, given all the evidence that the CDC makes money from vaccines, and they have a very long history of misleading the public.  And yeah, that post has been archived, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.