Wednesday, November 5, 2025

Kudos to these Brave People who are trying to make things right and acknowledged those of us who didn't get the Vax weren't WRONG

 Most of us never asked people to admit they were wrong about Covid, or say anything out loud. What we DO want is:

-For people to stop BLAMING US

-For people to stop putting others at a higher risk of infection (because the Covid vaccines are scientifically proven to spread the virus). You need to do research OUTSIDE the mainstream media, in order to see the light on this one. 

-For people to stop getting jabbed, because we really do care about our LOVED ONES and don't want them to DIE EARLY!!!

It's never easy to admit we were wrong about something. I sure didn't enjoy admitting I was DEAD WRONG about people like Tony Fauci, Bill Gates and Justin Trudeau (I honestly thought they were GOOD guys when the pandemic started). But I think the best thing we can do, when we make a mistake, is to warn others, so they won't have to make the same mistake. Kudos to the people who were brave enough to speak up when they learned the truth about the Covid vaccines and the people who pushed them on us. 

I saw this video about Scott Adams (fighting for his life) on the Kim Iversen show, where she showed how Dilbert cartoonist Scott Adams flat out admitted the Antivaxxers were the "winners" of the Covid Pandemic. While it was nice to see Scott Adams acknowledging us "anti vaxxers" weren't as crazy as the media likes to portray us, I just want to say, we don't need to be the winners.  We just want to protect our own health, and the health of the people we care about! I really hope Scott Adams is able to get the help he needs, to beat his cancer. 


(Scott Adams) Episode 1995 EXCERPT - AntiVaxxers Win


THIS Is When The Practice Of Medicine Got Corrupted - Dr. John Campbell

I also want to note that I (and many others who refused the jabs) find it somewhat annoying that some of these apologies come with the excuse that "the science changed." If you look at the comments sections on the sites where these videos are hosted, you'll see many people pointed out, the SCIENCE didn't change. The science you were TOLD is what changed. The NARRATIVE changed. That's why it was their job, as reporters, to look OUTSIDE THE PHARMA-FUNDED MAINSTREAM MEDIA for their information. Hopefully they'll learn from this, going forward. 


Dr. John Campbell started out stating he believed the Covid vaccines would help us get out of the pandemic (you can see a video where he says that, HERE). But he was brave enough to speak up once he saw the overwhelming data that they were doing more harm than good. 


Wow: Chris Cuomo TAKING INVERMECTIN, Slams CNN Groupthink



This video isn't necessarily about Covid, but this is a great video where Ana Kasparian from TYT talks about why she can no longer trust the democratic party. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.