DR BRYAN ARDIS EXPOSES DEATH BY REMDESIVIR PROTOCOL PUSHED BY FAUCI
In this video, Dr. Ardis points out how Remdesivir causes KIDNEY FAILURE, and killed 54% of the people in the study, who got the drug... yet they're still using it in hospitals!
This video exposes a LOT of the truths about the corruption behind Remdesivir.... well worth watching! See what the doctors have to say about the incentives hospitals get, for using this toxic drug.
Remdesevir kills, 10 yr olds getting heart attacks, the new normal
FAUCI’S REMDESIVIR ‘FALLS FLAT’
LAWYERS SUE HOSPITALS FOR REMDESIVIR DEATHS
URGENT!! REMDESIVIR GENOCIDE!
Look at what this DOCTOR has to say about Remdesivir! She is not alone. Many people have stated that they felt like they (or their relatives) were given dangerous, ineffective, or deadly treatments when they entered the hospital, and it would have been better to stay at home! This physician's husband entered the hospital in January, and never made it out. They put him on Remdesivir.
My husband Abilio Ramos M.D. passed away on Jan 9th, after being taken to the ICU on the 28th at Los Robles Hospital in Thousand Oaks CA. When he got there he described it as a "war zone" sitting for hours before finding him in a bed in the ICU, I was not allowed to be with him.
— Dr. Dawn Michaelđź’— (@DawnsMission) January 13, 2022
My husband was given 5 days of Remdesivir and his organs shut down.
— Dr. Dawn Michaelđź’— (@DawnsMission) April 13, 2022
I was given 2 days of remdesivir until I made them stop. I believe that I was poisoned.
When I got home from the hospital I started hallucinating.
When I was in the hospital they checked my d dimer everyday and gave me a blood thinner shot, saying that my d dimer levels were high after they gave me Remdisivir for two days.
— Dr. Dawn Michaelđź’— (@DawnsMission) April 13, 2022
People are not dying from Covid outside the hospital, just those who go to the hospital and are given Remdesivir.
— Dr. Dawn Michaelđź’— (@DawnsMission) April 13, 2022
REMDESIVIR RECALL | METH SNORTING DAN ANDREWS | GLOBAL COVID-19 PROTESTS
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.