For the record, I said at the beginning of the COVID pandemic that I would get vaccinated if that were the ONLY way I could safely see my loved ones. But after hundreds of hours of research in early 2020, I could clearly see that there were MANY safe, effective, completely natural methods to beat covid symptoms 9 times during this pandemic. For those who want to go the pharmaceutical route, we have Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin. Sadly, Tony "The Science" Fauci went out of his way to make sure they were never approved (the same way he made sure the lethal drug AZT was the only approved treatment for HIV, in the early days of the AIDS pandemic).
I made this blog to show my Mom, plus other family members and friends, that there really are a lot of effective COVID treatments out there, that do not have some of the frightening side effects we've been seeing in these MRNA vaccines. When Robert Malone makes a video to plead with parents not to vaccinate their kids with a technology he helped to create.... something must be awry!
I spent a full year trying to convince my Mom that the COVID vaccines are dangerous... to no avail. I've shown her dozens of videos, with scientists and doctors and lawyers who explained the corruption behind this pandemic. I even showed her videos that illustrate how the vaccines can greatly increase your risk for A.D.E. and Cancer, but the information just wasn't "sticking." It would seem like she understood the dangers, but then the next day, she'd go right back to telling me I needed to get vaccinated.
I think the information was creating way too much cognitive dissonance because she spends so much time listening to the Mainstream Media, which is heavily controlled by Bill Gates and Big Pharma.
Well, a few weeks ago I found this video and thought this might get through to my Mom, because there's something about these "cartoon drawing" videos that removes some of the cognitive dissonance associated with an actual person (who could be an "anti vaxxer") staring right at them.
I showed it to my Mom, and to my pleasant surprise, she actually watched this one all the way through. She even said it was "excellent"!
COVID VACCINE SECRETS - WHAT WE KNOW - AND MAY NEVER KNOW - ABOUT COVID VACCINES
I was so grateful the video above seemed to help my Mom to open her mind (even if just a crack) to the idea that maybe there really IS some corruption going on, with this vaccine rollout.
The video that REALLY got through to my Mom:
Once she got a little warmed up (after watching the video shown above), she was more receptive to watching a video with Dr. Peter McCullough, shown below. It's brilliant... but it's like 3 hours. Normally, I wouldn't have chosen such a long video to show to my Mom, but someone who left a comment on one of Steve Kirsch's Substack posts had said he actually wept tears of joy after he found out this video with Dr. McCullough and Joe Rogan was the one that finally got his son to say no to the vaccines.
To my surprise (and relief), my Mom actually watched this entire video! She said it was very convincing, and it's because of this video that she actually told me she is unlikely to get another booster shot.
God bless you Joe Rogan, Dr. Peter McCullough. Steve Kirsch and Red_Pill_Aussie!!!!
You can see more about Dr. McCullough, on this page (more videos will be added soon).
Dr. Peter McCullough - The Most Published Doctor in His Field
Dr. Peter McCullough talks about how hard he worked to figure out ways to treat COVID patients early, prophylactically, so they wouldn't have to be hospitalized. But as he could see, the patients were being treated in a way that protected the doctors and hospitals, more than the patients.
Dr. McCullough's credentials:
- Over 650 Publications in the National Library of Medicine
- Internist, Cardiologist, trained in Epidemiology
- Editor of a major journal in Cardiovascular Medicine
- President of a Major Medical Society
- The Most published person in his field (heart and kidney disease) in history.
Despite all his credentials, Dr. McCullough has been heavily censored by YouTube, for going against the chosen narrative by the CDC. He is one of literally HUNDREDS of doctors who have tried to speak out about the dangers of the COVID vaccines, to protect public health.
JOE ROGAN BANNED INTERVIEW WITH DR PETER MCCULLOUGH
Thank you to the person (Red_Pillwho left this comment on Steve Kirsch's post about his "secret plan" to end the COVID pandemic.
To me, this is further proof that ALL OF US have the power to end this pandemic, when we just KEEP SPEAKING UP. Joe Rogan did an awesome thing by interviewing Peter McCullough, but the fact is, I never would have thought to choose that three hour video, to show to my Mom, if it wasn't for the fact that Steve Kirsch created a post, that a person named Red_Pill_Aussie had commented on, to make me aware of a video that had THE BEST chance of soaking through my Mom's brain, for good. In order to end this pandemic, it's going to take a VILLAGE.
We are the village. Please, everyone.... keep speaking up. You never know how it could affect someone in a really positive way : ).
Again, you can see Steve's post by CLICKING HERE, and see the comments by CLICKING HERE.
This is the comment that made me realize I needed to show my Mom the video with Joe Rogan and Dr. McCullough. Thanks to Red_Pill_Aussie! I know Dr. McCullough is brilliant, but we can only show our loved ones so much, so it's really great to know what videos have the highest chance of sinking in!
This is another video that seems to be turning people around... Joe Rogan's interview with Dr. Robert Malone, the Inventor of MRNA Technology. My Mom has not seen this yet, but it's next on my list of videos to show her.
JOE ROGAN EXPERIENCE #1757 - DR. ROBERT MALONE
Please share these videos with the people who need to see the other side!
UPDATE 3-14-22:
I haven't had a chance to show these to my Mom, but Steve Kirsch has some highly-recommended "red pill" videos I thought were worth putting on this page. You can see his post via this link: https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/red-pill-videos?s=r . Please consider subscribing. All money from paid subscriptions go towards helping to end this pandemic. Paid subscriptions allow you to participate in a weekly conference call with Steve Kirsch and various experts related to the Covid pandemic.
The Time is Now movie
Ponesse speech
Campbell video
Dr. John Campbell gets red pilled during his look at the Pfizer data
Other videos suggested by readers
Dr Stephanie Seneff on neurodegenerative disease




Great post and I love the cartoon video puts it all across really well. Thanks for sharing. I will certainly pass on this URL to others..
ReplyDelete