Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Got proof that baking soda and lime juice is a really BAD IDEA? Please, send it to me. I will post it on this page.

I don't want to spread misinformation, so I welcome feedback from any person who has concrete evidence that would prove, the combination of sodium bicarbonate plus baking soda, would be a very bad thing for a person to consume... please do let me know.  I do try to tell people that they should check with their doctor if they have health concerns, but I have yet to see a single negative thing about people drinking a simple combination of baking soda plus lime juice.

Please note that I am of the strong opinion that even a ONE PERCENT reduction in a person's viral load would make the baking soda / lime juice recipe worth trying, because it appears to be safe, nontoxic, and probably even good for you. Limes are known to make the body slightly more alkaline, and since the virus strongly appears to be pH-dependent, then heck... it probably can't hurt.  Plus, it's a simple detox drink that appears to give people more energy.

So let's say this recipe DOESN'T work. Unless I had some reason to believe it was more dangerous than, say, a soft drink, I would still use it.  I love like fizzy things like soft drinks, but - again - given that the virus appears to be pH dependent and thrive in an acidic environment, I feel like I can't go anywhere near soft drinks. They make your body so acidic, it taes gallons of water to flush out just one sip of soda. If you don't believe how acidifying they are, you can see a video HERE, that uses pH test strips.

You can leave a comment below, but I'm going to delete comments from trolls with no real sort of identification. You must have a Google ID so that people will be able to see who you are... this way, you get to take ALL the credit for disproving my theory!

I will post your proof here, on this page, even if I don't agree with it. This way, other people who read this blog can at least have a look at it, and decide for themselves, whether they believe it's credible evidence. 

Please send your message, including references and links, via the contact form on the right side of the page. 

This is what I'm expecting to hear (plus maybe a lot more):

"That guy Gabriel just made those videos because he's trying to get YouTube viewers." 

My response: It makes me sad to think that people would think this, because people have a tendency to project what their own motivation might be. A person who really would make a video, just to share useful information, even if they're not going to make money from it, would just get it that others would do the same. But if you're someone who would never do something like that, then... yeah, I can see how it would be really hard for you to believe that someone would do something without an ulterior motive.

But please consider the fact that, you could probably classify the good feeling you get from helping others, as an "ulterior motive." Because anything that gives you endorphins is kind of like an indulgence that you'll naturally want to repeat, and if you're someone who gets that feeling, from knowing you're helping someone, then... yeah. I suppose you could say people like me and Gabriel are always operating with an ulterior motive. 

Gabriel made the video about baking soda and lime juice long before we were in this pandemic. He made it for influenza, NOT COVID. It seems pretty clear to me that the guy continues to make videos moreso because he likes sharing information and helping people, rather than because he's trying to get youtube subscribers (otherwise he would have quit a long time ago). 

"Snopes says it doesn't work."

My response: Oy. If you actually think Snopes does detailed medical research.... I can't help you. 

But I'll still post your information if you send it (and you're not a troll). Just be sure to use an identifiable name, so you can get all the credit if people find out you were right!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.