RealCovidResearch.com

WHAT WORKS FOR COVID... and what DOESN'T

  • *************************CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW TO VIEW MY BLOG POSTS THAT HAVE BEEN DELETED (Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, Covid Safety Trials & MORE! )*****************************
  • PROOF that Vaccines are NOT the ONLY Answer!
  • Hydroxychloroquine WORKS - Here's the Evidence
  • Ivermectin WORKS - Here's the Evidence
  • Your Immune System is AMAZING! See Videos
  • Budesonide Works - Here's the Evidence
  • Why Vitamin D3 is CRITICAL for Treating COVID
  • NATURAL IMMUNITY gives FAR GREATER PROTECTION from COVID, than Vaccines: See the Evidence
  • Was Polio Eradicated by Vaccines? Here's the Evidence that says: NO!
  • Was Smallpox Eradicated by Vaccines? Here's the Evidence that says: NO!
  • Countries that Beat Covid WITHOUT VACCINES
  • Why you should STOP Strenuous Exercise (and Avoid SODA and ENERGY DRINKS) if you have COVID
  • Can you DETOX from a COVID Vaccine?
  • PANDEMIC HUMOR
  • Pandemic Music
  • Why Artemisinin is a drug you should know about!
  • See Why Nurses Call Remdesivir "Run, Death Is Near"
  • Covid Treatments that Actually WORK
  • RESOURCES FOR VACCINE INJURIES
  • WHY ROBERT F. KENNEDY COULD BE THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER
  • Why RFK Jr. Speaks Up About The Importance Of VACCINE SAFETY
  • Where to find Information that's been CENSORED
  • How to find DELETED VIDEOS and other information that's been REMOVED BY YOUTUBE, Blogger and Other Social Media Sites
  • Video websites that DON'T CENSOR Videos like YouTube Does!

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Quercitin Supplements - here's what other people have to say

 


Showing results for how does quercetin interact with zinc
Search instead for how does quercitin interact with zinc

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

Quercetin is one of the most abundant anti-oxidants found in our diet and itself has strong anti-viral properties. The major benefit of taking quercetin with zinc is that the quercetin will push the zinc into the center of the cell where the zinc can stop the virus from reproducing.

The Importance of Zinc and Quercetin During Pandemic - Dr. J ...

https://www.healthfirstdc.com › blog › the-importance-of-...
About featured snippets•


Please note, the description below is from THIS PAGE ((reviews mentioning the word "Covid" are pasted below).


What is Quercetin?

Quercetin is a plant pigment naturally found in many fruits, vegetables, and grains. It serves as an antioxidant and more.

Let quercetin into your life.

Fun Fact

Quercetin is a plant pigment known as a flavonoid. You can find it in onions, green tea, apples, berries and more.

  • Natural anti-inflammatory*
  • Supports immune health*
  • Encourages general health*

How Quercetin Can Help

Quercetin

Quercetin

Quercetin

Get Healthy & Clean

Quercetin is an antioxidant, which may support your body to fight off damage and other negative ailments. Quercetin works stronger than vitamin C, vitamin E and even beta carotene.*

Fight Inflammation

Quercetin has anti-inflammatory effects, which may also support your body to fight against allergies.*

Enhance Yourself

Quercetin, like most flavonoids, has qualities that can support fortify your health.*

Quercetin

Directions
  • Take one (1) capsule daily.
  • Preferably with meals or as directed by a health care professional.

Plant Quercetin into Your Life

Quercetin has a lot of benefits for your health.*

Get the antioxidant that works for you. Treat your body to Quercetin.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

  • Non-GMO
  • No soy
  • No dairy
  • No gluten


COVID-19 Insights: Quercetin as Zinc Ionophore and COVID-19 Outpatient Management



For anyone out there who would prefer to take a natural supplement vs. Hydroychloroquine, here are a couple of brands that seemed to have good reviews on Amazon. I am pasting all the reviews as of 1/15/21, that have the word "covid" in them.  Please note there could be more people who've used these supplements to prevent Covid-19. I didn't check for the word "Coronavirus" - just "Covid."






NatureBell Quercetin 1000mg Per Serving, 240 Capsules, Super Immune Vitamins and Quercetin Vitamins, Powerfully Supports Cardiovascular Health, Immune System and Bioflavonoids for Cellular Function




From the United States

PhilEsq
5.0 out of 5 stars Quercetin stopped my coughing and avoided the need for an inhaler
Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2020
Verified Purchase
COVID-19 was actually the best thing that has happened to me in five years. I had asthma until 1994 and started taking a lot of vitamins. I also take a lot of supplements. Five years ago I developed a cough like a heavy smoker. Three years ago I went to a pulmonologist who wanted to put me on an inhaler but I didn't want to use a steroid so I never used it. I never thought there would be a supplement to improve respiratory function but because of COVID-19, I thought I would see if I could find anything. I found quercetin and ordered this. It arrived the day before I got sick with COVID-19 in late March and I have not been coughing since.

Quercetin is amazing. I take it twice a day and don't cough anymore. If I stop taking it I will start coughing again but I will stop coughing within five minutes of taking another pill. If it wasn't for COVID-19, I never would have looked for a supplement to improve respiratory function.
48 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
JB Lee
5.0 out of 5 stars Quercetin and Coronavirus?
Reviewed in the United States on April 22, 2020
Verified Purchase
I bought quercetin because past research showed it could potentially block SARS into cells. More studies/research are pending on whether quercetin can block ACE2 receptors from Coronavirus into cells. I cannot tell the efficacy of this drug without a laboratory and exposure to Covid-19. However, it is a harmless way to boost my immune system.
12 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
RobinGBTop Contributor: Karaoke
5.0 out of 5 stars Take it with Zinc to prevent Covid-19
Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2020
Verified Purchase
This works as an ionophore to help your cells absorb Zinc and block Covid-19 from entering your cells. Even if I were asymptomatic, I won't want to test positive so I'm taking Quercetin, Zinc, and Vitamin D (some also take C) to help prevent Covid-19. Do your own research. A great site with information is Covexit. Don't wait for a vaccine. Get healthy now.
6 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
Daniel D. Green
5.0 out of 5 stars Quercetin daily Supplement
Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2020
Verified Purchase
It seems to be working....no side issues, easy on the stomach, and I have heard some good things from others using this product. The idea of using Quercetin is that it helps your body's own immune system plus it acts as a Key that helps Zinc to enter into your Cells. The Zinc is known to help fight Virus infections. In this day of Covid-19 I would highly recommend using Quercetin as part of one's daily supplements to help boost your immune system.
4 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
Belinda B
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!
Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2020
Verified Purchase
I started taking this when I began feeling the symptoms of a head cold (maybe could be classified as CoVid as all sickness now is that). I took 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening along with 50mg Zinc, 2000mg Vitamin C and fully recovered after only 3 days! I think the Quercetin combined with the other supplements made all the difference in the world in helping my immune system. I continued taking it once a day and I feel great! I gave the pain relief rating because when sick with a head cold, there is pain from body aches. Highly recommend!
2 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
Rod D.
5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery and what I expected according to the description
Reviewed in the United States on November 1, 2020
Verified Purchase
I particularly appreciate that it was Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Tree Nut Free. I am trying to take most of the things that are being recommended to avoid covid. The product appears to be well prepared and presented. Impossible to know how well it is working, but I haven't the covid yet.
One person found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
Dale Babineaux
5.0 out of 5 stars Great additional vitamins
Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2020
Verified Purchase
This is part of a vitamin regimen that was given to our families by a doctor we have been on these and other vitamins and have stayed healthy through the COVID crisis
Helpful
Report abuse
Dominic Fulginiti
5.0 out of 5 stars Hoping that this supplement and others will give a boost this coming flu season
Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2020
Verified Purchase
I heard recently about this supplement having immune boosting benefits. I have a fairly strong immune system but I'm married to a school teacher who frequently brings home colds and flu and now we have COVID to worry about. I just bought this product. So far I haven't experienced any side effects and have added it to several other supplements I take. Hopefully this and other steps we've taken (flu shots, other immune boosters) will help!
Helpful
Report abuse
Jeffery P.
4.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Zev Zelenko recommended.
Reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2020
Verified Purchase
I read that Quercetin along with zinc & vit C is a good prophylaxis against COVID-19 as recommended by Dr. Zev Zelenko. This alone is enough for me to try it and I think I have more energy. So now part of my daily diet. Thank you!
One person found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
Ron Withrow
4.0 out of 5 stars Great capsule with great natural ingredients.
Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2020
Verified Purchase
I have been taking this capsule every morning for 3 weeks now. I feel it is helpful for pain due to inflammation and great for immune system during the COVID and Flu season.
2 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse


From the United States

swassociates
5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but good for your health
Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2020
Verified Purchase
Supercharging my immune system. I'm a supplement believer. A partir of my anti Covid supplement cocktail.
Helpful
Report abuse
Dee Gold
5.0 out of 5 stars Immune boost
Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2020
Verified Purchase
I am using Quercetin and Zinc with vitamin C as part of an immune boosting regimen recommended by my son who rigorously researches Covid-19. The capsules are easy to take and I feel more confident in my efforts to avoid serious illness related to the virus.
Helpful
Report abuse
Singh
5.0 out of 5 stars Helps absorb Zinc
Reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2020
Verified Purchase
Taking this product in conjunction with Zinc/Copper vitamins because it is said to assist in the absorption of Zinc and, as a result, is mentioned consistently as an important prophylactic to protect one against COVID. So far, so good!
Helpful
Report abuse
KL
5.0 out of 5 stars Covid preventive supplement
Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2020
Verified Purchase
I've taken this product for more than 30 days and haven't got sick in six months. I can't tell if it's because of taking this product or just being quarantine at home. I hope Quercetin has built up my immune system.
Helpful
Report abuse
Chad LaRoche
5.0 out of 5 stars Positive
Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2021
Verified Purchase
Very happy with this product. It was recommended to for Covid prevention and treatment . I was happy to see that it was made in the USA.
Helpful
Report abuse
NHam
5.0 out of 5 stars Part of prophylaxis for COVID-19
Reviewed in the United States on November 19, 2020
Verified Purchase
Taking this prophylacticly for COVID-19 along with zinc and vitamin C
Helpful
Report abuse
Atim
5.0 out of 5 stars I feel energized and happier
Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2020
Verified Purchase
Love it for my senior parents and my husband. We started taking it when Covid broke out. Ow we can’t do without it
Helpful
Report abuse
chris yim
5.0 out of 5 stars Best protection against COVID-19
Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2020
Verified Purchase
Taking with zinc this quercetin woks as the best defense against COVID-19
Helpful
Report abuse
Judy
5.0 out of 5 stars Preventative
Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2020
Verified Purchase
Taken to lessen COVID by a doctors recomend
One person found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
Susan McGee
5.0 out of 5 stars Not Supported By All Doctors
Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2020
Verified Purchase
Our daughter’s doctor suggested she take one every day as well as Zinc and vitamin C to help prevent Covid. Our doctor said there is not enough evidence to support that. She said Zinc should be used at the first sign of a cold, but the other two don’t serve much purpose. We are erring on the side of caution, and for now taking all three.
One person found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse


Emily Li
5.0 out of 5 stars size matters
Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2020
Verified Purchase
As the photo shows, I like the size of this product (the top one), which is smaller compared with the pills I previously took for same purposes. So, they are easy to swallow, especially for seniors who may get choked for taking bigger pills.

I was recommended by a close friend who have taken this product since the start of COVID-19 to strengthen her body's immune system. She said she has felt the power of the pills. So, I decided to switch to this product and like it so far.
review image
2 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
KL
5.0 out of 5 stars Important for health
Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2020
Verified Purchase
I strongly believe that quercetin is an essential supplement to take to keep me healthy and safe from covid-19. My family started taking this daily in late March when we found out about it. It is also good for allergies, and I did not suffer from spring allergies this year. The capsules are easy to swallow.
Helpful
Report abuse
Happy Grammy
5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend to my daughter by doctor for covid
Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2021
Verified Purchase
Doctor recommended to my daughter when she got covid. My husband and I started taking it too. Husband got a very light case of covid. I cannot say this prevented a bad case. But I saw a doctor say they do start patients in hospital with this supplement.
Helpful
Report abuse
VICTOR C.
5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quercetin with good price!
Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2020
Verified Purchase
I tried Quercetin plus Zinc to protect Covid-19. I started to use Quercetin for couple months. Till today, I am very well! Will continue take Quercetion + ZInc every day!
Helpful
Report abuse
true perception
5.0 out of 5 stars Covid and Quercetin
Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2020
Verified Purchase
I bought this product based on natural medicine articles that say it is helpful for keeping Covid from replicating in high numbers. I feel more protected as a result. It is a natural preventative measure.
Helpful
Report abuse
Amazon Customer
4.0 out of 5 stars Covid-19 defense
Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2020
Verified Purchase
Improve immune system for resisting covid-19.
Helpful
Report abuse
Tracy Fisher
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2020
Verified Purchase
Works great for allergies and also to help protect against Covid 19
Helpful
Report abuse






Zinc Quercetin 120 Vegetarian Capsules


   

 

From the United States

Build101
5.0 out of 5 stars Hydroxychloroquine Substitute
Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2020
Verified Purchase
If you can not get your hands on hydroxychloroquine due to political reasons or government lies, this is the next best thing for Covid preventative measures. Quercetin acts in the same way as hydroxychloroquine to open the cell channel and allow zinc to enter.
353 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
Samantha
5.0 out of 5 stars Quick recovery from COVID-19!
Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2020
Verified Purchase
Ordered these for my daughter when she found out she was exposed to COVID-19. I had researched the benefits by reading studies that were done against influenza and Covid-19. The day she received them was the same day she had symptoms of a severe flu develop. 24 hours after taking the Quercitin/Zinc, along with extra vitamin C & Vitamin D, she started feeling better. The following day she she was much better & got her positive test results for Covid-19. Although she was bummed she still has to quarantine, she credits her fast recovery to the supplements. I told her to continue taking them through the fall and winter (flu season).
217 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
Lenexan
5.0 out of 5 stars May provide Covid-19 Resistance!
Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2020
Verified Purchase
We believe this to be a Homeopathic or Natural version of the Hydrochloroquine, which may be taken as a potential preventative measure against covid-19. We have health issues and feel we need to take every precaution and enjoy the added confidence this provides. Update- we have reordered more.
77 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
Gerald Anderson
5.0 out of 5 stars Vital to good immune system health.
Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2020
Verified Purchase
Zinc is a critical and necessary component of your bodies immune system's health. It has other important roles in our body as well. Quecertin facilitates it's absorption into the cells. I personally take it to boost my immune response to infections including covid.
76 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
GRK_Astronomer
5.0 out of 5 stars No flavor ... but they seem to work.
Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2020
Verified Purchase
Bought these as a recommendation for prophylactic heath care against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) based on hospital studies that indicated that they do assist in minimizing potential contraction of the virus and even for assisting the body to fight off the effects should you catch Covid-19.

As a person at risk, and based on a recommendation that these coupled with Vitamin D3 are a good thing to be taking these days, I bought them.

We will see though; because, knock on wood, I have not been infected with the virus.
45 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
Stephen L. Taylor
5.0 out of 5 stars Helps beat Covid-19.
Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2020
Verified Purchase
Along with vitamins C and D it is a great supplement to support the immune system against Covid-19. Quercetin is a zinc ionophore similar to hydroxychloroquin. Together with zinc it attacks all known viruses (including Covid 19) like a hammer at cellular level. Good product. Good price.
47 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
Amazon Customer
1.0 out of 5 stars wanted to take to prevent covid
Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2020
Verified Purchase
caused severe nausea and dizziness daughter is taking it so will give it to her as it was already opened
25 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
Readaholic
5.0 out of 5 stars Frightened of common cold symptoms--next morning to symptoms!! Two times--two weeks apart!!
Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2020
Verified Purchase
I had heard of quercetin and separately had heard of zinc but never heard of this product. I learned of this on a deal of the day. Purchased it for safekeeping because of COVID reviews. Woke up one day with wet head cold symptoms. In desperation I took one. The next A.M. woke up with NO common cold symptoms--no sneezing, no nose running, no "wet head" feeling. I was amazed. Again, two weeks later same thing happened. Start of bad head cold symptoms, took 1 and symptoms again gone!!
16 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
Noah D
4.0 out of 5 stars Immune booster
Reviewed in the United States on December 20, 2020
Verified Purchase
Would Recommend. Rated 4/5 for the size of the pill and the difficultly to swallow. My sister (in the medical field) recommended these when I got Covid. I used these along with some other vitamins and it helped me concur the virus in 3 days. Of course everyone is different and tons of factors effect everyone’s outcome differently.

Pros:
1. Helped me with Covid. I have no medical experience, not sure what these due but they helped me.

2. Low dose required to achieve daily intake

Cons:
1. Pill Size

2. Pill container, does not go down easy, gets stuck.

3. Color? The yellow contents are not inviting

Overall 8/9 out of 10. Besides the cons listed about the intake portion, these seem to work and definitely help

Would recommend
review imagereview image
5 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
Lacey Garretson
5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing company-covid sufferer here!
Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2020
Verified Purchase
Y'all, this company is legit amazing!! I'm 13 days into COVID and still having symptoms, i decided to order this but seeing how far out delivery was i attempted to cancel, they reached out to me after telling them i had covid and said they could overnight it to me via FedEx and my product is supposed to arrive on schedule.. unbelievable! Thank you and heres to hoping the supplement helps kick what symptoms i have left! (Cough, tight chest, very mild headache behind eyes, taste/smell is not quite 100% yet)
6 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse


From the United States

Susan Rohr
5.0 out of 5 stars Immune support
Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2020
Verified PurchaseEarly Reviewer Rewards(What's this?)
Great product for immune support amidst COVID.
6 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
Lorena
5.0 out of 5 stars Good product
Reviewed in the United States on November 1, 2020
Verified Purchase
Very recommended in covid 19
One person found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
Laina Sullivan
5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, i feel great!!
Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2021
Verified Purchase
Easy to swallow, key vitamin to fight Covid 19
One person found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
Debbie P
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2020
Verified Purchase
I use this product to help with overall wellness and COVID-19!
Helpful
Report abuse
Donald E. Murphy
5.0 out of 5 stars Product review
Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2020
Verified Purchase
COVID 19 prevention
Helpful
Report abuse
M. Mason
5.0 out of 5 stars Not a substitute for HDC, don’t buy the hype
Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2021
Reviews are not substitutes for supported clinical studies.

Quercetin may provide some benefits for the respiratory system, but it is in no way a substitute for the anti-malaria drug Hydroxychloroquine as some reviewers have stated. It doesn’t even work in the same manner. It is absolutely reckless for people to promote quercetin as anything other than what it is, a flavonoid/antioxidant.

People are obviously using their political views to guide their health decisions —encouraging & promoting quercetin as a substitute for a drug that many healthcare experts have definitively stated, HCQ has no effect on the Covid virus, is dangerous.

Quercetin is an antioxidant, antioxidants are beneficial to maintaining good health in general. That’s all there is to it. I would not suggest it will cure or provide immunity to the Covid infected or any other virus — that would be reckless — there’s no substantial proof that it does. Nutrition and healthcare information should be obtained from professionals, not politicians and not product reviews. Wear a mask & practice physical distancing to protect yourself from Covid. Conspiracies & disinformation do not provide protection.

As for this product, it is a good quality and I would recommend for general good health.
5 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
Familyofsix
5.0 out of 5 stars Used for covid.
Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2020
Verified Purchase
I sent this to my daughter at college when she got covid. It’s hard to say if it helped or not. She started taking it the day her chest got bad
And started getting better the next day.
6 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
a realist
5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this only because of Covid-19
Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2020
Verified Purchase
Quercetin is what helps get the zinc in there to protect you. I see how the serving is two per day. I take just one per day. I also take Now Foods brand 5000u Vitamin D and K2 daily for Covid protection. Vitamin C too in the form of magnesium ascorbate/ 8oz powder from Now Foods.

I know one thing. Previously I was taking zero zinc and zero Quercetin. Now I am taking a decent amount of both. Bah, humbug on Covid 19, you can't touch me!
4 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
Matt
4.0 out of 5 stars good supplement. Build immunity
Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2020
Verified PurchaseEarly Reviewer Rewards(What's this?)
I bought it after I thought I might have covid. It seemed to help. That and zinc
5 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
J Davidian
5.0 out of 5 stars No Covid yet :)
Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2020
Verified Purchase
Good product. Gives you that extra protection and quick rehab if you feel down. I don't take it regularly, but if I am out in public or feel sick, I will take it. No Covid yet. Get it while you can.
3 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse











 

























































Amazing Formulas - Quercetin 500 Mg, 120 VCaps(Vegetarian Capsules) (Non-GMO,Gluten Free, Vegan) * Supports Cardiovascular Health, Helps Improve Anti-Inflammatory & Immune Response,









Carlos Garcia
5.0 out of 5 stars Can help with Covid and so many other things
Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2020
Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
I bought this product after reading an article That stated Quercetin can help treat Covid-19. Quercetin is a natural substitute for Hydroxychloroquine. When used with Vitamin C and Zinc it can have the same effects as doctors have been HCQ has. Well I bought this just in case.

Then my mother in law became ill with a high fever, chills and all that. Got tested and was positive for Covid-19. She’s 66 with diabetes! I immediately packed her 2 weeks worth of Quercetin, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Zinc. Dropped it off at her door and urged her to take them everyday! She also got a prescription of Azithromycin from her doctor. She took all of that everyday and after a week she recovered and never suffered any complications. Now I’m not claiming it’s a sure fire cure but hey I think it helped. Do your research and consult with a doctor.

Also I take it every day as a preventative measure and have found it to have helped my crazy allergies!

Definitely recommend !
182 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
Keith W Padgett
5.0 out of 5 stars Quercetin is a Zinc Ionophore, same as HCQ - Got rid of 2 cold so far
Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2020
Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
I've been sick twice in the past two months, one a mild cold, the other quite severe, DID NOT GET TESTED so can not attest to Covid 19.

Anyway, once I got sick, I took 1000mg of Quercetin, combined with 200mg of Zinc Picolinate - ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE: I was free and clear of symptoms in the range of 6 to 10 hours, save for a lingering itch in my sinuses, which was gone after a good nights sleep. Symptoms did not return in either case. This was ONE DOSE.
105 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
J.F.
5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend this
Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2020
Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
My boyfriend turned me on to this supplement because he learned that it’s a fighter against the Covid-19 so we’ve been taking it every day! Not sure how true it is but he researches everything and won’t buy anything unless he knows truths about it. It’s been working for us so far. We’re still wise enough to wear a mask and social distance. Don’t depend on any product just GOD and use common sense.
28 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
Mike Ashley
5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this to protect from COVID-19
Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2020
Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
Quercetin is a zinc inophore. Which means it can be used as a transport to get zinc into human cells. The importance of this is that zinc will kick out any viruses from your cells and also keep any viruses from entering. I take Quercetin with Zinc (30mg) and Vitamin C is my regimen to protect myself from COVID-19. It works.

#ZelenkoProtocol
21 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
Selective Shopper
5.0 out of 5 stars Increasing Immunity
Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2020
Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
I unfortunately tested positive for covid. My hospital recommended I take this product to help me stay healthy and help recover. I fortunately have mild symptoms, but I will take whatever vitamins or minerals that are recommended to boost my immunity.
14 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
Franklin J Jensen
4.0 out of 5 stars I use it as a poor man's hydroxychloroquine.
Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2020
Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
I use this quercetin product together with zinc capsules, vitamin D and Vitamin C to boost my immunity. Could be ground up leaves in these capsules for all I know. But, I haven't gotten COVID or even a cold since beginning 6 months ago.
8 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
John Cavadias
4.0 out of 5 stars Product contains Magnesium Stearate which reduces absorption
Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2020
Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
I ordered this to help prevent COVID (taken with Zinc Sulfate) & for my allergies. It is tasteless & I have no problem swallowing the capsules. I have not had any side effects. It has helped with allergies. I have not noticed any difference with my arthritis though. I read on WebMD that the Magnesium Stearate in this product can reduce absorption of the Quercetin, so I will be ordering the Quercetin with Zinc product instead. I got my order quickly & was satisfied that the product was as presented.
5 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
Aunt Annie
5.0 out of 5 stars Immune Booster
Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2020
Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
Took this for a boost to immune function so not sure about it’s utilization for pain relief. Easy swallow capsules and part of a regimen including Zinc, D3, and Vit C to help increase immune functioning in this time of Covid-19.
4 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
James K Latigue
4.0 out of 5 stars COVID 19 supplement
Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2020
Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
My wife and I are taking the product as a recommended regimen to build up our immune system due primarily to the COVID outbreak
5 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
Patricia
5.0 out of 5 stars Immune and respiratory system enhancer
Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2020
Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
I ordered Quercetin to enhance the immune system and respiratory system due to the rise in upper respiratory symptoms with COVID-19. The capsules are easy to swallow, leave no aftertaste, and free of any heartburn.
2 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse

    From the United States

    nannasc
    5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
    Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2020
    Size: 240 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    This was recommended to use with zinc to help body defend against Covid. It has worked well so far.
    2 people found this helpful
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    Dubbie
    5.0 out of 5 stars My Doctor recommended to help wart off Covid!
    Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2020
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    Very good! My doctor recommended these! They dont hurt your stomach either!
    2 people found this helpful
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    caldorvic
    4.0 out of 5 stars Bought it as possible covid-19 protection/prevention
    Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2020
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    I haven't gotten covid-19 yet but have been very careful. Not sure if this is doing anything helpful. What I don't like is that the capsules leak powder. It gets all over your hands. I will say that in the 4 months I've used this I haven't had a cold or any illness. Again, not sure if it's due to the product or all my handwashing.
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    Rick H. Baker
    5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended to me when I came down with Covid
    Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2020
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    Used with Vitamin D, Zinc and plenty of water when I came down with Covid. Cant really say it cured me, but I believe it did not hurt to use it. Glad I purchased it
    2 people found this helpful
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    Fran B.
    5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for Covid
    Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2021
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    I keep hearing about Vit D, C, and Zinc plus this product for Covid. I'm glad I purchased it. I take it daily. I know so many people with Covid that I am willing to do anything to avoid getting sick.
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    Michael G
    5.0 out of 5 stars Great substitue for the banned HCQ.
    Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2020
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    I've taken this with zinc and vitamins C and D since early July 2020. I have so far avoided the Covid-19. Seems to work as advertised!
    One person found this helpful
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    Bently
    5.0 out of 5 stars No covid yet!
    Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2021
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    Been taking it a week. No covid so I guess it works?
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    C. Hogwood
    4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure
    Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2021
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    Was told to take this after having covid. Not sure if it helps or not.
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    Dale G.
    5.0 out of 5 stars For Covid 19
    Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2020
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    Bought for Covid 19.
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    Richard H. Stockton
    5.0 out of 5 stars Benefit of possibility of helping prevent the COVID 19 to effect you as any individual.
    Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2020
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    I use it as a Vitamin D source.
    One person found this helpful
    Helpful
    Report abuse


    From the United States

    scuder
    5.0 out of 5 stars help?
    Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2020
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    May help with COVID
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    Pedrito Anes
    5.0 out of 5 stars Strengthen our inmune system
    Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2020
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    This product was recommended to get strengthen our inmune system against covid-19.
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    Andrew Margolis
    5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing
    Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2020
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    Covid 19 symptoms relief
    One person found this helpful
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    Darlene Darby
    5.0 out of 5 stars In combination with other meds, it can prevent covid.
    Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2020
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    Prevention of covid
    One person found this helpful
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    Mary D. Hill
    5.0 out of 5 stars Covid protocol.
    Reviewed in the United States on December 7, 2020
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    Using as a immune booster for Covid
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    Michelle L
    5.0 out of 5 stars Great
    Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2021
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    Helped my lungs heal during and after Covid
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    sydney
    5.0 out of 5 stars Boost immune system
    Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2020
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    With vitamin C, vitamin D, and this, great way to boost ur immune system to help protect you from Covid. Highly recommended!!
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    Sudha
    4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
    Reviewed in the United States on December 20, 2020
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    Was easy to swallow and i have started taking it and feel positive during this covid.
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    Paul
    5.0 out of 5 stars Zinc Ionophores are being used to help treat Covid-19
    Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2020
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    Nobody in the media seems to be talking about ways to help boost our immune system to help protect our bodies from contracting Covid-19.

    Personally, I had many of the Covid-19 symptoms and started this regimen. Not all of these things came in at the same time from Amazon. The last thing to come in was Quercetin. Once I started taking it in combination with the other vitamins, I felt much better within 24 hours and completely back to normal within 48 hours. 

    A friend of mine tested positive for Covid-19 and his father had the same symptoms but wasn't tested. I brought him this regimen the same day of the positive test result. Within 24 hours both were feeling much better and within 48 hours they were completely symptom free.

    I found this regimen shortly after developing some of the symptoms. This video can be found on YouTube and it is called "Coronavirus Pandemic Update 59: Dr. Seheult's Daily Regimen (Vitamin D, C, Zinc, Quercetin, NAC)."

    In the video, Dr Seheult (who works directly with Covid-19 patients) recommends the following regimen using these over-the-counter vitamins and supplements. DISCLAIMER: always consult your physician before adding any new supplements to your diet.

    1) Vitamin C (2:14)
    2) Vitamin D (4:21)
    3) Quercetin (7:02)
    4) NAC (8:17)
    5) Zinc (9:47)

    1) Liposomal Vitamin C - is an anti-inflammatory and antiviral. Specifically liposomal vitamin C has a much higher absorption rate than regular vitamin C. The only thing better is intravenous vitamin C.

    2) Vitamin D - even if you can get 15 minutes of sun every day, you should still consider adding a vitamin D supplement to your diet. Multiple studies have proven the effectiveness of vitamin D towards fighting Covid-19. If you do a Google search for "Vitamin D mortality rates Covid-19," you will find all kinds of scientific research.

    In one of the studies from Indonesia, patients with normal levels of vitamin D, the death rate was 4%. In patients with insufficient levels of vitamin D, the death rate was 88%. In patients with deficient levels of vitamin D, death rate was 99%.

    3) Quercetin - has the ability to interfere with the enzyme in your cells that the coronavirus requires to get in your cells and begin replicating. Similar to Hydroxychloroquine, Quercetin is a zinc ionophore. A zinc ionophore activates the port to allow zinc to enter a cell. Once in the cell, zinc is then able to block the enzyme RNA-dependent RNA polymerase, which turns off viral replication.

    4) NAC also called N-Acetyl Cysteine - people claim it helps shorten cold, flu, & sinus infections. It is used to increase levels of glutathione, which is one of the body's most important antioxidants. It also helps burn fat more effectively through its ability to improve insulin sensitivity, which means it helps the body use insulin more efficiently to help treat Type 2 diabetes. NAC's ability to replenish & regulate glutamate levels helps improve brain health for conditions like Alzheimer's, depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, obsessive-compulsive disorders (OCD), and other addictive behaviors. Warning, if you have asthma or bleeding problems, consult your doctor who may tell you to avoid NAC. 

    5) Zinc - it is well known that zinc (Zn) possesses a variety of direct and indirect antiviral properties, but over time it decreases copper levels in your body. Administration of a zinc supplement enhances antiviral immunity to restore depleted immune cell function.

    Zinc also protects or stabilizes the cell membrane which contributes to blocking of the virus entry into the cell and inhibits viral replication. Zinc does this by blocking RNA-dependent RNA polymerase (RdRp), the core enzyme of their multiprotein replication and transcription complex that is critical for the copying of viral RNA.

    Fortunately, there are molecules that can act as facilitators and enhance the entry of zinc into the cell. These are known as zinc ionophores. In addition to Hydroxychloroquine, other things like Quercetin and to a lesser extent Green Tea are zinc ionophores (both of which can be bought over the counter).

    How zinc ionophores work. Zinc ions stay outside the cell. The cell’s membrane and binding molecules limit the ability of zinc to penetrate into the cell. A zinc ionophore activates the port to allow zinc to enter a cell. Once in the cell, zinc is then able to block the enzyme RNA-dependent RNA polymerase, which turns off viral replication.

    6) Alkaline Water - this was not mentioned in the above video, but has been mentioned in other videos. It is used to raise your alkaline levels and it is also an anti-inflammatory.
    20 people found this helpful
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    Vineyard 988
    5.0 out of 5 stars This works wonders to calm histamine reactions and itchy skin!!
    Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2020
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    This worked great!! Recently found out I have histamine issues & have suffered a long time with itchy skin & read this works well in calming mast cells & other related issues including calming my arthritis with improvement of anti-inflammatory & immune responses with having Lupus, I can def tell a big difference and I was very skeptical knowing not much has ever helped me!! This has been a miracle and I highly recommend this product!!! I will be buying it from now on!!! Wow I am soo glad I did some research on my DNA and found I was genetically predisposed to having histamine reactions & soo very glad I decided to try the Quercetin because it works!! It came packaged well and is high quality!! Thank You for such a good product!!! I am also seeing more studies regarding covid 19 & how this could possibly help as a daily supplement and it doesn't require a prescription of harsh meds. I am not a Dr and in no way saying this is a cure there is no miracle cure for that im only saying for people with immunity issues in the high risk category it might be something good for you to try but ALWAYS ask your Dr first if its safe for you to take this daily esp if you take other meds so you dont have any interactions. Im thankful I was taking this before I had even seen any of those studies and if there is any chance of helping for that it would be great! I still have family working on the front lines of all this and living in the same household will always be a concern. I worked in the medical field also until my Dr had to make the decision for me to go into isolation when the numbers started rising quickly in my area & my safety was a concern but I continue to stay in, wear my mask when needed & maintain social distancing. I rely on my daily supplements including the Quercetin. I will continue taking them especially during these uncertain times!! You tube has a lot of those Dr discussions & their studies as well as their own personal daily supplement intake and opinions so that was interesting to listen to! Oh and I was not paid in any way or given anything for my review just giving my honest opinion and hope maybe it will help someone else 😊
    review image
    14 people found this helpful
    Helpful
    Report abuse


    From the United States

    Brandon Casner
    5.0 out of 5 stars Life Saver
    Reviewed in the United States on July 16, 2020
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    Got it from MedCram and Dr.Been recommendations on YouTube, both doctors who used it as a zinc ionophore in combination with zinc for COVID. I also have vitiligo and it seems to be helping my skin in one hand rapidly grow back (with sun exposure of course- needs UV to activate)- makes sense as zinc Ionophores tend to be used on other autoimmune disorders like lupus and psoriasis. Closest thing to hydroxychloroquine you can get without a prescription for preventive measures.
    7 people found this helpful
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    David E. Nichols
    5.0 out of 5 stars Important addition to your immune system
    Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2020
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    My regimen for covid 19 supplement with zinc.
    9 people found this helpful
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    RH
    5.0 out of 5 stars Quercetin supports immune health
    Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2020
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    I purchased Amazing Formulas Quercetin because it keeps the immune system healthy. I take it daily along with Vitamins C & D, zinc, and other supplements. I am typically very healthy, but with covid striking so many people and being 70, I’m taking extra precautions. It’s difficult to tell if supplements work in such a short time period; I will have review the Quercetin again in another month or 2.
    3 people found this helpful
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    BetaTester
    1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Control
    Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2021
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    I read great articles on this product to help individuals with a speedy recovery with Covid-19.

    I quickly ordered and waited for the product to be back in stock. Today, the UPS man delivered the product to find out the majority of the contents is a yellow powder. The white cotton is all yellow, as well as when I turn the bottle to dispense the pills out, my hand is covered in the pill contents.

    I am requesting a replacement or refund.

    Thanks
    review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
    One person found this helpful
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    pogo
    5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of lab evidence...
    Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2020
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    ...but no clinical trials note that Quercetin can be an effective prophylactic against virus infection, including Covid-19. I take it with 1000mg Vit C (also a Quercetin scavenger) and 200 mg zinc sulfate daily.
    2 people found this helpful
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    S. G. Terry
    5.0 out of 5 stars COVID fight as doctor recommended
    Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2020
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    Got this product to help with COVID-19 recovery as recommended by my doctor. I’m recovered and they most likely helped.
    2 people found this helpful
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    Cyrus Kiarie Kinyanjui
    1.0 out of 5 stars Not sure it does anything
    Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2020
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    I got this product when I'd panicked about Covid. I don't have any evidence it works . I didn't feel different when taking it so I stopped taking it.
    One person found this helpful
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    Brookski
    5.0 out of 5 stars Used to Fight Covid-19
    Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2021
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    This was used in conjunction with vitamins D, C, B and Thiamine to help with healing from Covid-19. Took one per day.
    One person found this helpful
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    Patrick Blazek
    5.0 out of 5 stars Using this with 50mg Zinc for Covid-19 Prevention
    Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2020
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    Product is good as far as I can tell. Great price!
    2 people found this helpful
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    Billy D.
    5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
    Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2021
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
    Recommended by a covid expert👍🏻
    Helpful
    Report abuse


    From the United States

    MCS1968
    5.0 out of 5 stars Good preventative!
    Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2020
    Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)
    Saw this as a recommendation to keep a strong immune system against COVID. Will report back again later.
    One person found this helpful
    Helpful
    Report abuse





     

    Quercetin 500mg with Bromelain, Vitamin C and Stinging Nettle – Advanced Sinus and Allergy Supplement – 90 Natural Vegetable Capsules – Non GMO, Dairy, Gluten, Egg and Nut Free - by ForestLeaf






    From the United States

    Morrison Leary
    5.0 out of 5 stars Best Quercetin
    Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2020
    Verified Purchase
    Hands down best Quercetin out there. My girlfriend and I both got COVID from wreckless people that not only forced employees back to the office but, allowed sick people to show up to the office. Needless to say, this product, vitamin D, vitamin C, and Zinc, worked extremely well during this crazy virus. We both noticed a huge difference in our breathing.
    9 people found this helpful
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    Madison Chambers
    5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product
    Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2020
    Verified Purchase
    My husband and I have loved this product. My husband has chronic allergies and has taken some type of antihistamine his entire life, but now he takes this when his allergies flare up and he hasn’t taken an antihistamine in over three months. I take it at the first sign of allergies, inflammation or sickness for immune support and we always feel better within the next day. We also take it occasionally with our zinc supplement because it helps zinc to better absorb. It is a must have in our natural medicine cabinet. There are also multiple studies showing its efficacy to fight covid when combined with zinc.
    2 people found this helpful
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    Amazon Customer
    5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to help with heath!
    Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2020
    Verified Purchase
    We got this to help keep our immune system strong through the Covid pandemic and it has seemed to play a good part in overall wellness. We took with other supplements and have not had any health issues. Will continue to use.
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    Rafaela M. Mendez
    5.0 out of 5 stars Really helps with allergies and inflammation.
    Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2021
    Verified Purchase
    I've ordered this product for personal use and for relatives. I've used it to boost my immune system and treat allergies and have noticed I feel less congested and more energetic. My relatives have used it to reduce Covid-19 symptoms and have noticed relief by the second dose.
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    Paul
    4.0 out of 5 stars Effective But it Will take several weeks
    Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2020
    Verified Purchase
    I use to support immune system and hopeful to make my zinc supplement more effective in countering COVID.
    Helpful
    Report abuse
    Melton Miller
    5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good
    Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2020
    Verified Purchase
    I bought this as a suggestion for helping prevent the Covid 19 virus.
    5 people found this helpful
    Helpful
    Report abuse


























    at 12:29 AM
    Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

    Newer Post Older Post Home
    Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

    Translate


    • People who USED TO think "Anti-Vaxxers" were NUTS - But now admit we were RIGHT
    • Why Our Government has the LEGAL RIGHT to LIE about Vaccine Safety... See Why Vaccines May Not Be As Safe And Effective As You've Been Led To Believe
    • These are the VETTED EXPERTS you should REALLY be listening to, during the Covid Pandemic!
    • 17,000+ Doctors and Scientists Unite to WARN the public about the Hidden Dangers of COVID Vaccines
    • What EVERY PARENT Needs to See, Before Vaccinating Their Children
    • MRNA Co-Inventor's Plea to Parents: DO NOT VACCINATE YOUR CHILDREN With these MRNA Vaccines!!!!
    • SERIOUS, Heartbreaking Vaccine Injuries (and Deaths) in Children
    • SERIOUS Vaccine Injuries (and Deaths) in Adults - You aren't likely to see these on the news!
    • 75+ Athletes having Heart Attacks or DYING - This ONE VIDEO makes it CLEAR... These shots cause BLOOD CLOTS
    • Myocarditis and Blood Clots after Vaccination is REAL - Here's the Evidence
    • Blood Clots After Covid Vaccination
    • Look at the RISK-BENEFIT Analysis of Covid Vaccination.... We killed 150K with Vaccine to save 10K lives (For Kids, 117 die to save ONE life)
    • Is this REALLY a "Pandemic of the Unvaccinated"... or is it the other way around?
    • What happens when Honest Doctors, Scientists and Patient Advocates try to do the RIGHT THING
    • CNN, CBS, 60 Minutes and Good Morning America and The New York Times Reporting the TRUTH!
    • OVER 50 NURSES & DOCTORS Describe what's REALLY going on in their hospitals
    • Why You Should Subscribe to Steve Kirsch's Substack!
    • 10 Ways the COVID Vaccines VIOLATE the Nuremberg Code
    • Airline Pilots Reveal Shocking Injuries after COVID Vaccinations
    • See how COVID Vaccines and Boosters can WRECK your Innate Immune System (what kills Cancer Cells)!!
    • Do the COVID Vaccines Change Your DNA? Looks like the Answer is: YES!!
    • Why A.D.E. (Antibody Dependent Enhancement) Should ALARM YOU
    • CANCER Rates Exploding - See How the MRNA Vaccines Impair Cancer-Killing TLR's
    • Do Masks Prevent COVID? OSHA Experts Say: NOPE! Worse yet, they're BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH!
    • Are Vaccines TRULY Safe? Here's What We WEREN'T TOLD
    • Propaganda Techniques Being Used During The Covid-19 Pandemic.... Could You Be Pushing Propaganda Without Realizing It?
    • Evidence that The VAERS Database doesn't report NEARLY as many injuries and deaths as you may THINK it does!
    • Think the Boosters are completely Safe? THINK AGAIN!
    • Can COVID Vaccines Create (or Worsen) Auto-Immune Conditions, or HIV?
    • We're approaching A MILLION VACCINE INJURIES! Please Look at this LONG TERM STUDY!
    • VAIDS (Vaccine Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) is REAL
    • The Truth About PCR Tests
    • OVER 400 Studies Suggest: Lockdown Measures DON'T WORK
    • Can an Asymptomatic Person With NO COVID SYMPTOMS Spread COVID?
    • Why "95% Effective" isn't NEARLY as Effective as Pharma WANTS You To Believe!
    • How I Finally Got My Mom to See THE OTHER SIDE of the COVID Pandemic
    • Who is Del Bigtree, REALLY? And what does his ICAN Nonprofit DO?
    • Study shows vaccinated people are NOT less infectious or transmissible than unvaccinated people
    • MASSIVE WORLDWIDE PROTESTS.... that the Mainstream Media does NOT want you to see
    • Why Your Life Could DEPEND ON Your CRITICAL THINKING Skills During This Pandemic
    • Serious Illness on the rise in Children
    • Is CONFIRMATION BIAS Keeping You From Learning the TRUTH about COVID?
    • What is HERD IMMUNITY, and Why is it SO IMPORTANT?
    • Think Vaccines are PROVEN SAFE for PREGNANT WOMEN - Or ANY Women Who Want To Have Kids? The Evidence is Saying: NO!!!!!
    • Could the New COVID really just be... THE FLU????
    • If you Don't Want MANDATORY VACCINATIONS - Read this and DO SOMETHING!
    • Could 5G Really Cause Health Problems? The Evidence Says: YES!
    • Dr. Sherri Tenpenny - Fighting to Wake Up the Masses With Thet Truth About Vaccines
    • Do you know a single doctor who knows more about Vaccines, than Dr. Suzanne Humphries?
    • Look at How History Repeats Itself - Doesn't this look familiar?
    • Do Covid Vaccine STOP TRANSMISSION of the virus, or reduce your likelihood of infection? NOPE!
    • Meet Robert F. Kennedy Jr. - A Human Rights Activist who Works TIRELESSLY for Our Safety
    • Why RFK Jr. Speaks Up About Vaccine Safety
    • What's in a Vaccine? Do You Have ANY IDEA What the SIDE EFFECTS Could Be? (Don't feel bad if you don't know.... the Doctors and Pharmacists don't seem to know, either)
    • What Every Person Needs to Know About Vaccines - If you Don't Already Know
    • Think the Vaccine Safety Trials Were Complete? THINK AGAIN!
    • Do vaccine makers have to disclose all their ingredients?
    • Things Doctors used to say were perfectly safe (or at least, that's the impression you got from ads)
    • What Can a COVID Vaccine Do To Your BLOOD? Have a Look!
    • Are Some Covid Vaccine Batches More Deadly Than Others? Looks like the answer is YES!
    • Signs the Mainstream Media's Covid Narrative is Collapsing
    • That Plandemic Movie You Thought Was Just a Crazy Conspiracy Theorist Film was FULL of TRUTH BOMBS! Take a Look For Yourself...
    • Dr. Judy Mikovitz - The scientist who REFUSED to back down!
    • Dr. Robert Malone - More Videos
    • Oxidative Stress and Its Role in The Spread of COVID
    • Nuns and Funeral Directors Can Tell You What's Up!
    • What you NEED TO KNOW about Rapid Antigen Tests: Ethylene Oxide is a Carcinogen!
    • Why Lockdown Measures Don't Work!
    • Things We Were Told Were Safe... But They WEREN'T
    • How Virtue Signaling has been FUELING the Covid Pandemic
    • Propaganda Techniques Being Used During The COVID-19 Pandemic
    • If Glyphosate is THIS TOXIC and Legal.... isn't it obvious our government is NOT always protecting our health?
    • KNOW YOUR RIGHTS! Health is the FIRST of All Liberties!
    • EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) is NOT the same thing as "FDA Approved"!
    • Oxidative Stress Causes VIRAL MUTATIONS, and Vaccinations cause an increase in OXIDATIVE STRESS... Can you see where this is going?
    • Is Vaccine SHEDDING a REAL THING? Look at the Evidence!
    • Why Covid Is Similar to FIRE
    • Is it REALLY legal for employers to MANDATE a Covid Vaccine? Nope!
    • The Truth About Gardisil - Look at all the serious injuries it has caused
    • Home
    • RFK's Stance on LGBTQ Issues
    • Kennedy's Position on LGBTQ and Gender Transitioning

    Search This Blog


    • The REAL REASON Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine Were Never Approved: Look How These People COVERED UP the TRUTH!
    • BILL GATES and the GATES FOUNDATION: Some STARTLING information you may not know
    • Wait... did FAUCI just ADMIT Covid & Flu Vaccines DON'T WORK???
    • The C.D.C.: What You Need to Know (They Profit from Vaccines!)
    • The F.D.A.: What You NEED TO KNOW (They KNEW The HIGH RISK of Potential DEADLY Vaccine Side Effects)
    • In Fauci We BUST - Endless Evidence that shows why we can NO LONGER TRUST Tony Fauci
    • Fauci's history of pushing Ineffective, SUPER TOXIC AZT - The Drug that Inspired The Movie "Dallas Buyer's Club"
    • Corruption in FEMA, too! Is there ANY Government agency we can trust?
    • The Truth About Tyrant Justin Trudeau - Who Appears To Be Fidel Castro's Son (Not a joke, see the evidence)
    • What you need to know about the W.H.O.: See their Shocking Admission about a lack of Vaccine Safety Data!
    • The N.I.H. (National Institute of Health): What you NEED TO KNOW
    • BIG PHARMA: What You Need to Know
    • How BIG PHARMA Controls the Mainstream Media
    • What You NEED TO KNOW About Pfizer: The Company That Paid the LARGEST CRIMINAL FINE in HISTORY
    • The POWERFUL Presentation that CLEARLY shows: Pfizer Vaccines do MORE HARM THAN GOOD!
    • How Bill Gates Controls the Mainstream Media with Millions and Millions of Dollars in Donations
    • People with BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS - Because they KNEW THE TRUTH, but REFUSED TO FIGHT FOR IT
    • BOMBSHELL evidence: FDA and Pfizer conspired to hide thousands of adverse events and deaths caused by the COVID jab
    • What You Need to Know About Merck
    • What You Need to Know About AstraZeneca
    • What You Need To Know About Moderna
    • What you Need to Know About Johnson & Johnson
    • What you NEED TO KNOW About the World Economic Forum... Could This Pandemic Have Been PLANNED? The Conspiracy Theory That's Sounding More Like REALITY
    • Scientific Studies are Heavily Susceptible to Bias and Data Manipulation - See the Evidence
    • How Hospitals Make TONS OF MONEY from COVID Patients (as much as $100K per person Right Off The Bat)
    • Fraud in the "FACT CHECKING" Websites - Why You Need to See the REAL FACTS about "Fact Checking" Websites!
    • How FACEBOOK Manipulates and Censors Their Viewers... Badly
    • The Truth About PCR Tests
    • Can an Asymptomatic Person With NO COVID SYMPTOMS Spread COVID?
    • The Corruption Behind Comirnaty... see why it's NOT available to the general public!
    • Why "90% effective" Doesn't Mean What Most People THINK it Does! Understanding Relative vs. Absolute Risk (Unbelievable Deception)
    • Even BILL GATES says the vaccines are NOT effective for preventing COVID transmission!
    • What we were Never Told about the Vaccine Trials
    • How The Mainstream Media Manipulates What We Believe About The Pandemic
    • Why it's getting hard for Californians to trust anything Gavin Newsom Says
    • Even Paypal and Venmo are participating in the Censorship
    • Politifact's BIAS - See how Bill Gates' Massive Donations are Very Likely to have Influenced their "Reporting"!
    • How Big Pharma Controls The Mainstream Media
    • Molnupiravir Could Cause a COVID MUTATION CRISIS - And Then KILL YOU Anyway!
    • How the Media CONTROLS US with DOPAMINE HITS and Perpetuating Righteous Indignation
    • Home
    • Our Climate is BURNING UP... Don't we have BIGGER things to worry about than COVID?
    Simple theme. Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.