Please note that I am not able to state that the combination of baking soda and lime or lemon juice is a definite treatment for COVID-19. I am saying that it has become my own personal belief that it would be helpful to most people, based on many different facts. Just because I personally believe something, doesn't make it true. But I want you to see why I personally believe that it could be extremely helpful to a person who's contracted a coronavirus.
#1) I've seen many people who genuinely seemed to believe the combination of baking soda and lime juice seemed to prevent them from getting sick from COVID-19. Unfortunately, these videos were either removed or censored by YouTube and Facebook.
I was pretty blown away, when I saw a video by a guy named Gabriel, who began getting calls from people who raved about his baking soda / lime juice recipe for COVID-19. Sadly, the videos were getting either removed or censored from Youtube, and you can't share them to Facebook, either.
Yeah, I know it sounds WAY too simple and too good to be true, but I honestly could not find any reason why these people would be making up their stories - they sounded very genuine, and the weren't SELLING anything (how would you sell baking soda and lime juice over the internet when most people already have it at home)? I always have to question a person's motives (are they selling something? Are they trying to get customers? Why do they recommend this thing?) And my honest opinion is, the guy who uploaded the testimonial videos truly seemed like a guy who just likes to help people. His Youtube videos and Facebook pages hardly have any views, but he seems pretty ok with that. I got the impression he's someone who just likes to upload helpful videos (maybe I concluded that because that's how I am - you can't make videos for the sake of getting a lot of views, or you'd go nuts). Most of Gabriel's videos are about how to fix cars, not health topics - he just likes to show people how to do stuff. The people who called him were raving about the stuff.
#2) Testimonials during the Spanish Flu
I learned from Raphaela Laurean's video that people are saying, in documentaries about the Spanish Flu in 1918, that baking soda really helped them. There was one video I kept seeing (but hadn't clicked on, till Raphaela mentioned it) where a woman says she really feels "soda" (baking soda) is what saved her and her family. She said they were the only (whole) family that didn't get sick, and she often felt that was what saved her. If you read about the Spanish Flu, you'll see, it was widely used.
#3) Baking Soda + Lime Juice (or Lemon juice) = a Surfactant
Doctors and scientists have said, over and over again, that THE BEST way to kill the Coronavirus is with SOAP. Apparently, it's better than anything else you could use, including disinfectant. That's because it dissolves the extremely thin, easy-to-damage outer layer of the Coronavirus. In my opinion, we should all be using consumable surfactants as a preventive measure. You can see in THIS POST, why it's important for people to have an adequate supply of surfactant, to maintain proper lung function. https://realcovidresearch.blogspot.com/2021/01/surface-tension-and-pulmonary.html
#4) It raises your pH... which is what Hydroxychloroquine does
The virus thrives in an Acidic environment, and promote viral fusion and rapid replication. Sodas, sports drinks, and energy drinks are EXTREMELY acidic. Thanks to Raphaela Laurean for pointing this out. I also read that Alka Seltzer is made from Sodium Bicarbonate and Citric Acid, and Dr. Mark Hyman wrote on his website that Alka Seltzer Gold can help the body become more alkaline, which could possibly slow down viral replication. Please note that baking soda and lime juice actually makes your body more alkaline (unlike soda) because it makes your body produce alkaline ash. But soda does NOT cause your body to produce alkaline ash - it just becomes more acidic!
#5) Bicarbonate is actually a HUGE DEAL in medicine
The #1 Manufacturer of Sodium Bicarbonate is PFIZER, and the stuff is so critical during surgery (to prevent acidosis) that many surgeries had to be put on hold, when there was a shortage in 2017.
#6) The people who get hit the hardest from COVID-19 are those with ACIDOSIS
We all know by now that people with diabetes, obesity, pulmonary conditions and those who are elderly, are the hardest hit by this disease. These are all people who tend to have metabolic acidosis, and they are also shown to have low levels of serum bicarbonate.
#7) I can name about 2 dozen times where something simple and cheap turned out to work even better than what modern medicine was suggesting for me
When I was in my teens and 20s, I didn't have enough life experience to know, yet, that there are SO many things mother nature invented that are not only great for various ailments, but they turned out to work even better than what a doctor prescribed. It took me a LONG time to get it that money is not always equivalent to effectiveness, when it comes to medicine. Think of all the things in this world that are REALLY powerful, that you can get for free. Like Oxygen. Sunlight.
#8) I've learned, from experience, that doctors will not (because they cannot) give you an option that will harm their organization in some way. This means that they will not tell you about any method that could cause their organization to lose money - even if it's what you would consider to be the best, most effective option. Yes, doctors will give me some options, maybe even some good options, but it is astonishing to see how often they don't give the best options, and it's usually because they couldn't make enough profit from it, or because telling me about it would cause the to lose money. Lose money can mean: Going out of business completely.
#9) If you look at the countries that have been hit the hardest, it's countries with VERY acidifying diets.
Italy and the US both have very acidic foods. This research page says:
There are no FDA-approved therapies for long-term treatment of metabolic acidosis in CKD patients; however oral alkali therapies such as sodium bicarbonate, sodium citrate, and potassium citrate/citric acid are currently prescribed by the nephrologists for treatment of metabolic acidosis.
#10) If you look at the countries with some of the best COVID statistics, you'll see it's Asia, Japan, and African countries that use Ivermectin to prevent Malaria These countries consume a lot of vegetables, which are affordable and make you alkaline. Diet sodas and soft drinks aren't as popular there. Japan gives alkaline water to patients in hospitals, and they have roughly 2% of what our death rate is in the US.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.