I am doing this post largely because I think I may have contracted Hemorrhagic Fever, while on a month-long trip, during which time I didn't have access to my usual virus-busting supplements.
Whatever it is I had was the strangest illness I've ever experienced in my life. Basically, it was just a fever that would not go away (completely) for about a week. My symptoms began on the day after Russia started bombing the Ukraine. I had been giving my boyfriend a foot massage (while watching the news about Ukraine) to break up a lot of the knots he had in his feet. I was using a lot of pressure in my hand and arms, and woke up with sore muscles all over my hands and arms, but the muscle soreness seemed to be all over my body. I had body aches all over, fatigue, a fever, and chills. No sore throat, like I usually get. I took a Covid test, and it was negative.
The fever fluctuated between 99 degrees and about 103 degrees, for about a week. Some days it seemed to have cleared up and I felt great... then the next day, I was sick again. Usually I take natural antivirals, but I didn't have them with me on this trip, and boy did I suffer because of it.
What was really frustrating was not knowing what the heck it was that I had. It seemed strange that I didn't have any kind of sore throat whatsoever (that's usually my first symptom of illness). But as I learned about Hemorrhagic fever, I realized, that sounds like it is the most likely culprit. I finally got my hands on some of the antiviral supplements I usually use, and the fever and symptoms finally went away, but I lost an entire week of work because of it. I heard hemorrhagic fever typically lasts about a week, anyway. I really just wish I'd had access to my normal protocols, from day one, because they have always been able to ward off an illness, as long as I take them correctly.
I should note that I had a big bruise and scrape on my leg from an accident knocking my right shin, the day I left for my trip. There had been a huge bump on my leg, and I had bruising all over my leg, which was turning yellow. I think I may have had an infection in my blood. Normally I use a really potent spray that kills bacteria and heals wounds, but I ran out. And I didn't have access to the antioxidant water I normally drink. I had also run out of the vitamins and supplements I normally take! So I was just not my usual self.
I do think it helped for me to get back on my daily supplements, take Oregano oil, and to take probiotics that can help keep bacteria under control (I try to take them separately from the Oregano Oil).
Here's a video about Hemorrhagic fever. If this is what I had, I am sure glad to be rid of it!
Shockwave Warnings Of Hemorrhagic Fever Coming To The United States
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.