Saturday, January 16, 2021

Benefits of Chlorophyl during the Covid Pandemic

 

I only took a look at this product because it popped up while I waas looking up Quercitin, and I could see it had thousands of reviews.  I figured some of the same people probably bought this too, so I looked to see who wrote the word "covid" in the review, and there were quite a few reviews where people mentionedthat mentioned they used it during the pandemic. 




Chlorophyll Liquid Drops – Energy Boost | Immune System Support | Internal Deodorant | Altitude Sickness. Premium Quality – 100% Natural, Potent, Minty Taste, 2X Absorption. Alcohol and Gluten Free.



 

 

From the United States

Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2020
I bought this specifically to help me heal and recover from Covid-19. I mix it with my green juice and drink it twice a day. I noticed a big difference in my recovery time as my energy and stamina quickly was brought back up. My gut feels much better and my bowel movements much smoother. Thanks!

It’s helping me recover rapidly from the effects of Covid-19 and autoimmune by helping my body detox and cleanse. I feel my gut is also benefiting from it greatly. My energy levels have increased as well. Thank you!
review image
23 people found this helpful
Report abuse
Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2020
For some background I have been a big consumer of energy drinks. I work as a restaurant manager and very long days (12-14 hours is the norm at least 6 days/week) especially since Covid came around. Since doing research on this product I’ve changed my intake of said energy drinks. I knew that those “boosters” weren’t healthy ‘en masse’ and was looking for something healthier. I use the chlorophyll as a replacement to the daily driver and it has seemed to support me in a number of ways. First of all, it helps me to maintain a working energy level and alertness without a jolt or overt boost. It’s very much on an even level and my mind stays more clear. It helps in my hydration and I honestly feel like it has helped to prevent chronic headaches and soreness that I’ve dealt with in the past on a middling level. I still drink an energy drink or two every so often, but not 3-4 per day as previously. I used to be a daily ibuprofen user and that has decreased dramatically. And besides that I just feel cleansed internally. Not the drastic “bleach your guts out” as in some “cleansing” situations but a subtle, yet noticeable feeling of toxic release. I enjoy this product and plan on using it religiously going forward. It’s economical for the price considering a vial goes a very long way. I’m convinced.
One person found this helpful
Report abuse
Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2020
I bought 2 bottles as part of an "immunity defense system" for this COVID mess. One for me and one for my elderly grandfather who has COPD. We both are really happy with it. It's been a month and grandfather says that he feels like he can breathe better and that his oxygen machine is more effective now. I was healthy when I started it so I can't tell much of a difference but I can tell you the taste is really nice. I was expecting a real... planty/fishy taste but its minty. I love it.
One person found this helpful
Report abuse
Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2020
I’ve been working the front lines during the Covid-19 outbreak. It is important to keep my immune system strong and my energy level at its peak!
2 people found this helpful
Report abuse
Reviewed in the United States on April 12, 2020
I don't have a sense of taste but my wife says it doesn't taste great but it's easy to use and the taste goes away after a few seconds. Helps to put it in liquid. it's an immune booster, energy booster and even may help your body ward off COVID-19
Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2020
Overall health is better more vitality i don't feel drained also give it to the kids and no sickness. We have been using it to stay COVID FREE
Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2020
I am pleased thus far. It seems to be working that I find and the taste is very good and not too overwhelming.I am really looking forward to see my results when I get back to my doctor to see my results from my lab test results. I am trying to max out my immune test results being that Covid is upon us. I am looking also to try their Biotin. I have Biotin from another company that I am not so sure about the claims, so I have given them so time, and I am not as confident about the Benelovent company. I love the mint flavor it goes down very well and smooth. I really want to try their Biotin. I am feeling healthy and happy and I feel very confident on my immune system being boosted.
One person found this helpful
Report abuse
Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2020
I purchased this for myself after my sister and mother used it after the fires in California. My mother reports feeling better and has better breathing. She is over 70 with lung issues. She reports she can tell when she does not use it. Constant coughing and difficulty with breathing. She currently uses several inhalers. Considering her risk for COVID-19, we all made sure we had it on hand again to keep lungs in best shape possible. So far so good for me with use and feeling more energy and feeling better myself.
2 people found this helpful
Report abuse
Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2020
Benevolent Lipuid Chlorophyll is a really potent product. The color and taste of other brands is weak, bland. Your product gives me confidence that I am really getting something, drop for drop! I combine chlorophyll with cilantro and chlorella and spirulina for a health drink (which I am more concerned about these days with the CoVid-19 outbreak). Thank you for your product.
Reviewed in the United States on April 11, 2020
I did not have a condition, but with Covid 19 going around i thought it would be good prevention to take it. I feel more energy.
One person found this helpful
Report abuse




Here are some reviews that mention hemoglobin...


From the United States

Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2020
I bought this specifically to help me heal and recover from Covid-19. I mix it with my green juice and drink it twice a day. I noticed a big difference in my recovery time as my energy and stamina quickly was brought back up. My gut feels much better and my bowel movements much smoother. Thanks!

It’s helping me recover rapidly from the effects of Covid-19 and autoimmune by helping my body detox and cleanse. I feel my gut is also benefiting from it greatly. My energy levels have increased as well. Thank you!
review image
23 people found this helpful
Report abuse
Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2020
For some background I have been a big consumer of energy drinks. I work as a restaurant manager and very long days (12-14 hours is the norm at least 6 days/week) especially since Covid came around. Since doing research on this product I’ve changed my intake of said energy drinks. I knew that those “boosters” weren’t healthy ‘en masse’ and was looking for something healthier. I use the chlorophyll as a replacement to the daily driver and it has seemed to support me in a number of ways. First of all, it helps me to maintain a working energy level and alertness without a jolt or overt boost. It’s very much on an even level and my mind stays more clear. It helps in my hydration and I honestly feel like it has helped to prevent chronic headaches and soreness that I’ve dealt with in the past on a middling level. I still drink an energy drink or two every so often, but not 3-4 per day as previously. I used to be a daily ibuprofen user and that has decreased dramatically. And besides that I just feel cleansed internally. Not the drastic “bleach your guts out” as in some “cleansing” situations but a subtle, yet noticeable feeling of toxic release. I enjoy this product and plan on using it religiously going forward. It’s economical for the price considering a vial goes a very long way. I’m convinced.
One person found this helpful
Report abuse
Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2020
I bought 2 bottles as part of an "immunity defense system" for this COVID mess. One for me and one for my elderly grandfather who has COPD. We both are really happy with it. It's been a month and grandfather says that he feels like he can breathe better and that his oxygen machine is more effective now. I was healthy when I started it so I can't tell much of a difference but I can tell you the taste is really nice. I was expecting a real... planty/fishy taste but its minty. I love it.
One person found this helpful
Report abuse
Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2020
I’ve been working the front lines during the Covid-19 outbreak. It is important to keep my immune system strong and my energy level at its peak!
2 people found this helpful
Report abuse
Reviewed in the United States on April 12, 2020
I don't have a sense of taste but my wife says it doesn't taste great but it's easy to use and the taste goes away after a few seconds. Helps to put it in liquid. it's an immune booster, energy booster and even may help your body ward off COVID-19
Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2020
Overall health is better more vitality i don't feel drained also give it to the kids and no sickness. We have been using it to stay COVID FREE
Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2020
I am pleased thus far. It seems to be working that I find and the taste is very good and not too overwhelming.I am really looking forward to see my results when I get back to my doctor to see my results from my lab test results. I am trying to max out my immune test results being that Covid is upon us. I am looking also to try their Biotin. I have Biotin from another company that I am not so sure about the claims, so I have given them so time, and I am not as confident about the Benelovent company. I love the mint flavor it goes down very well and smooth. I really want to try their Biotin. I am feeling healthy and happy and I feel very confident on my immune system being boosted.
One person found this helpful
Report abuse
Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2020
I purchased this for myself after my sister and mother used it after the fires in California. My mother reports feeling better and has better breathing. She is over 70 with lung issues. She reports she can tell when she does not use it. Constant coughing and difficulty with breathing. She currently uses several inhalers. Considering her risk for COVID-19, we all made sure we had it on hand again to keep lungs in best shape possible. So far so good for me with use and feeling more energy and feeling better myself.
2 people found this helpful
Report abuse
Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2020
Benevolent Lipuid Chlorophyll is a really potent product. The color and taste of other brands is weak, bland. Your product gives me confidence that I am really getting something, drop for drop! I combine chlorophyll with cilantro and chlorella and spirulina for a health drink (which I am more concerned about these days with the CoVid-19 outbreak). Thank you for your product.
Reviewed in the United States on April 11, 2020
I did not have a condition, but with Covid 19 going around i thought it would be good prevention to take it. I feel more energy.
One person found this helpful
Report abuse



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.