Tuesday, October 13, 2020

How the Body Gets Oxygen Into Its System - Can You Boost Your Own Oxygen and Hemoglobin Levels?



My opinion: 1000% YES.







 

How to Increase Blood Oxygen Levels Using Nutrition | Dr. Berg



Set of 3 Boost Oxygen Portable Aviators Oxygen Cans on QVC





 
















































































































Boost Oxygen Natural Portable 5 Liter Pure Canned Oxygen Canister (4 PK)








Cans last for a good while if you follow guidelines/instructions to take short whiffs rather than prolonged inhalation. Even then, depending on size they last a reasonable period of time. Sometimes when ordering the smaller cannisters in 3 or 6-pack, one or more cans may not provide oxygen. At a loss as to how to return or justify how they are received. Working on that problem. Believe tight packaging may cause lever to depress and thus deplete oxygen in canisters. Not much of a problem with the larger canisters. Good replacements on short visits to hospital, etc. for portable concentrators.
Nanachehaw
 · July 29, 2019
Do you find this helpful? 
 
 
Report abuse
It is more than a one time use.
Alice M. Robinett
 · July 29, 2019
Do you find this helpful? 
 
 
Report abuse
Multiple use. Lasts for about 100 or more inhalations, more if you use it carefully. If you squeeze the trigger very hard, it blasts you with oxygen and expires very quickly. You must manually regulate the flow to just what you can inhale, no more. If you squeeze too hard then very much oxygen is delivered but most is vented while only a small fraction goes into your lungs. Squeeze very gently while breathing in at the same rate is coming from the can so contents of can are conserved, thus lasts very well.
John Smith
 · July 29, 2019
Do you find this helpful? 
 
 
Report abuse
Each can has 50 breaths! WONDERFUL! And this is the best of the oxygen out there!
loveamazon
 · July 29, 2019
Do you find this helpful? 
 
 
Report abuse





Oxygen Plus 99.5% Pure Recreational Oxygen Cans – O+ Biggi 6-Pack – Energy & Recovery – 11 Liter Cans, 50+ Uses - FDA-Registered Facility Oxygen – Canned Oxygen for Sports and Post Workout





The benefits of supplemental oxygen have varying durations, depending on the individual and the benefit. The feeling of alertness and mental clarity has been shown to last several minutes. Often the “feelings” of using supplemental oxygen depend on what you’re doing, your starting blood oxygen level, and how well you are breathing, among other things.
Oxygen Plus
 Seller · May 14, 2019
Do you find this helpful? 
 
 
Report abuse
it lasts until you over exert yourself again.
James Baird
 · May 19, 2019
1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you? 
 
 
Report abuse




It seems that "canned oxygen" might still be in an experimental phase.  Several people complained about problems with the product, but then one other person seemed to indicate that the product has been fixed? In my opinion, it's best to do natural things to boost your own oxygen, but I would use this in an emergency situation if I needed more after doing other stuff to boost my oxygen.



Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2018
Style: 6-PackVerified Purchase
I'm quite familiar with canned oxygen. Out of the 6 cans I purchased, all but 1 were nothing but air upon opening. And the 1 can was nearly empty. Sad. Apparently half of this seller's customers have had the same issue. The other half were apparently satisfied.....so.....I guess it's a crapshoot. Good luck!
192 people found this helpful
Comment Report abuse
Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2019
Style: 6-PackVerified Purchase
I made a living in providing a welding service and I use up a lot of oxygen.
Oxygen bottles when full are extremely heavy to replace.
When I got the package It was so light and when I pulled out one of the six bottles it felt like there was nothing in it.no pressure no nothing.Shame on you
160 people found this helpful
Comment Report abuse
Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2017
Style: 6-PackVerified Purchase
This product is virtually worthless for the purpose(s) advertised. I can't say what the canisters contain, but it does not appear to be oxygen of any concentration. I think the only way to derive any benefit from this junk of a product is to hyperventilate trying to get one of the defective triggers to function and then to suck in as much air as possible, there being little, if any, oxygen anywhere in the process other than what is available in the natural ambient air supply. If you can avoid the headache from hyperventilation, you're lucky, as the oxygen lacking from this product is guaranteed not to furnish a remedy. I will not buy this disaster of a product again and wouldn't recommend it to anyone, friend or foe. 
152 people found this helpful
Comment Report abuse
Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2018
Style: 6-PackVerified Purchase
This is good for when you need something in the night and when the need for your daily walk gets to be a little too much.
43 people found this helpful
Comment Report abuse
Reviewed in the United States on July 16, 2019
Style: 2-PackVerified Purchase
Big can...
Small amount!!
Not even CLOSE TO the amount in
Boost!! Even the smaller 5 L can!
Very disappointed!!
Only Boost cans for me now!!
Cheaper was a Rip Off!!!
(Bought 2! Both SAME! Low pressure! 1/3 the Amount of Small Boost!!#)
Do not buy...
34 people found this helpful
Comment Report abuse
Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2017
Style: 2-PackVerified Purchase
I love this stuff, I really think it helped my lungs heal from asthma, I had a bad reaction to Formoterol, and almost died. My doctors are worthless, so I decided to use oxygen to help heal my lungs, and it did work!
80 people found this helpful
Comment Report abuse
Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2018
Style: 2-PackVerified Purchase
I've had boost before, which really gave me a boost. This oxygen leaks out of the canister (boost blasted out). There may be equal amounts of oxygen in the canister as in the boost canister, but I would never know by using it. I'll go back to boost.
65 people found this helpful
Comment Report abuse
Reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2017
Style: 6-PackVerified Purchase
first order had a problem tanks did not work properly, contacted seller and is a new product they corrected problem and shipped new product with extra. new tanks work very well and seem to last as long if not longer than comparable products, flow is very even and O2 seems to be good quality, I will buy again.
48 people found this helpful
Comment Report abuse


 










This one has over 7,000 reviews, with a 5 star average.


 
Innovo Deluxe iP900AP Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Plethysmograph and Perfusion Index (Off-White with Black) 

 
This one has the 2nd highest ratings I found, over 4,000 reviews, and is under $25 







Oximeters that can go up to a reading of 100 (3 digits)

This one has over 45,000 reviews, and about a 4.5 star average.



This one has over 9,000 reviews and a 4.5 star average.







This one has over 24,000 reviews and is less than $20













Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor (SpO2) with Pulse Rate Measurements and Pulse Bar Graph, Portable Digital Reading LED Display, Batteries and Carry Case Included





































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.